- Utah relocation: Moving out of state with kids after divorce
- Factors the court considers when determining custody in Utah
- Alleged cohabitation did not deprive ex-wife of spousal support
- Splitting assets during a Utah divorce
- Mandatory mediation law in Utah allows couples to avoid litigation
- 5 tips for choosing the right Utah divorce lawyer
- Should I stay or go? Leaving an abusive marriage
- Utah adoption matter highlights the differences among state laws
- Utah woman seeks to send alimony to man accused of killing new husband
- Utah premarital agreements: The basics
Get A Divorce Consultation With An Experienced Utah Attorney
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute divorce advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific divorce issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a divorce consultation with an attorney, please call or complete the intake form above.
The use of the Internet (or this form) for communication with the firm (or any individual member of the firm) does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.