Child Custody Issues After Domestic Violence Accusations

Victims of domestic violence often don’t know where to turn to for help. Parents dealing with domestic abuse need to know they can receive protection for themselves and their children. Our attorneys at Brown Family Law LLC are here to help you and your family.

Helping Victims Of Domestic Violence

Our office is in Salt Lake City, and we represent parents in the surrounding areas in domestic violence and child custody matters in Utah. We will be strong advocates for you, guiding you through this process with compassion and care.

If you feel threatened or have been harmed, call 911 right away.

Then, contact our lawyers at 801-685-9999 to discuss your options.

Domestic violence accusations and charges impact child custody and visitation. The state takes these cases very seriously and there are options to help you and your children feel safe. We will fight on your behalf to help you obtain a protective order and explore all options to modify your custody or visitation order to protect your children.

Accused Of Domestic Violence? Your Parental Rights Are At Risk.

Parents accused of domestic violence can have their parental rights terminated or only be able to see their children under supervised visitation. If you have been accused of domestic abuse, you need to protect your rights. We know how to deal with these accusations and how to protect your parental rights.

Exploring Your Options. Contact Us For A Divorce Consultation.

Our firm represents clients on both sides of these cases. We know how emotional these cases are and what can be done to help you maintain a relationship with your children. For guidance from experienced lawyers, call 801-685-9999, or send us an email to schedule a divorce consultation.

Get A Divorce Consultation With An Experienced Utah Attorney

Your privacy is 100% guaranteed, your information will never be sold or shared.

While this website provides general information, it does not constitute divorce advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific divorce issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a divorce consultation with an attorney, please call or complete the intake form above.

The use of the Internet (or this form) for communication with the firm (or any individual member of the firm) does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.