Can you put a GPS tracker on your ex’s car to see if she is cohabiting? Yes, but you can’t do it personally. In Utah, only a licensed private investigator can do it. If you do it yourself, it’s a crime. And remember: you cannot put a tracker on your ex’s car if there’s a protective order in place. If you need help with your divorce, give us a call at 801.685.9999, or visit our website at Utah code section I referred to in the video:…

Get A Legal Consultation With An Experienced Utah Attorney

Your privacy is 100% guaranteed, your information will never be sold or shared.

While this website provides general information, it does not constitute divorce advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a divorce consultation with an attorney, please call or complete the intake form above.

The use of the Internet (or this form) for communication with the firm (or any individual member of the firm) does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.