Recently, someone asked me how I deal with stress. 🤯
I have a few ways. Lifting weights 🏋️♂️ and reading are good options.
My favorite, though: cooking. I love food and I love to cook. 😁 To me, there’s nothing more relaxing than making dinner or baking a treat.
And brownies are my favorite. Dense, rich, and chocolatey are how I like ’em.
Here’s the recipe we make at home and give to family and friends during the holidays. Hope you enjoy.
• Soft butter, for greasing the pan
• Flour, for dusting the buttered pan
• 4 large eggs
• 1 cup sugar, sifted
• 1 cup brown sugar, sifted
• 8 ounces melted butter
• 1 1/4 cups cocoa, sifted
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup flour, sifted
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/2 bag of dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Butter and flour an 8-inch square pan.
2. In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light yellow (about 7 minutes on setting 9/10). Drop mixer speed to 3/10 and add both sugars. Add remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips, and mix to combine. Once combined, mix in chocolate chips.
3. Pour the batter into a greased and floured 8-inch square pan and bake for 63 minutes. Check for doneness with the tried-and-true toothpick method: a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan should come out clean. When it’s done, remove to a rack to cool. Resist the temptation to cut into it until it’s mostly cool.
Get A Legal Consultation With An Experienced Utah Attorney
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute divorce advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a divorce consultation with an attorney, please call or complete the intake form above.
The use of the Internet (or this form) for communication with the firm (or any individual member of the firm) does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.