Utah, like all states, has crazy laws. 🤪
Here are a few of my favorites:
1. You can’t fish with a crossbow 🏹, unless you’re fishing for carp.
2. In Provo, Utah, it’s illegal to throw snowballs ❄️. (I almost got fined for this my freshman year at BYU.)
3. Pharmacists may not sell gunpowder in the treatment of headaches.
4. It’s illegal to walk on a public street with a violin 🎻 in a paper bag.
5. In Logan, Utah women may not swear.
Did I miss any crazy laws you know of?
And if you live outside Utah, feel free to contribute your state’s craziest laws.
Get A Legal Consultation With An Experienced Utah Attorney
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute divorce advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a divorce consultation with an attorney, please call or complete the intake form above.
The use of the Internet (or this form) for communication with the firm (or any individual member of the firm) does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.