Notes from Leigh McMillan CMO of avvo.com:
taking content marketing to the next level.
Content strategy. Five questions:
- What is my objective? (pick two from the sales funnel slide and work on those)
- What’s my niche? (Pick a small niche, i.e, expertise, and be the best at it)
- Pick three words that describe you and your practice and make you unique
- what contact makes sense? Know you objective and know thyself (make content you like to do; if you don’t like it, it will suck). Education content on blog is very effective. Lots of things to do other than blogging. E.g., FAQs (page on website with all the Qs and links to other pages on the site). Lists, and checklists for clients. Guide and articles. Video guides. Surveys (use surveymonkey.com). Videos. Pick 2-3 content types and focus on those
- How can we amplify content? Write for people, then have expert revise for SEO. Email is most popular and cost-effective channel for content. 1:1 outreach. Search for niche, find others, engage with them.
Get A Legal Consultation With An Experienced Utah Attorney
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute divorce advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a divorce consultation with an attorney, please call or complete the intake form above.
The use of the Internet (or this form) for communication with the firm (or any individual member of the firm) does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.